ARRON SCHOLES – OWNER / COACH
Hi, I am a level 3 qualified personal trainer who will be running the gym alongside my sister Alicia.
- I have a background in football, both playing and coaching.
- I specialise in body transformations, group workouts and performance training for sports.
ALICIA SCHOLES – OWNER / COACH
I am a level 3 qualified personal trainer and a part time athlete playing netball for London pulse! I’ll have a much more limited client base than the other trainers as I spend most of the week in London, but I can’t wait to get to know you all and build close relationships with regular clients!
- I have a background in netball, both playing and coaching.
- I specialise in sports performance and strength and conditioning.
CALLUM SIDDALL – COACH
As a level 4 Strength and Conditioning coach, I pride my self with extremely high professionalism and motivation. I turn everyday people into the best they can be, both mentally and physically.
- I specialise in fat loss. I know I am able to help anyone lose a minimum of 1 stone, whilst also building self confidence and self esteem.
BEN GRAHAM – COACH
I have been qualified as a PT and worked in leisure for over 10 years. I also have a degree in Exercise Science and work with specialist populations through Exercise Referral. I’ve been training, competing and coaching in CrossFit for over 4 years.
- I promote longevity over quick fix and I want people to use exercise as a self care tool to become better based on their goals.
MALACHI CLARKE – COACH
Hi, I’m Malachi and I am a level 3 qualified personal trainer and semi professional footballer. I welcome any challenges and encourage my clients to push themselves to the limits to achieve their personal goals. I promise you’ll see outstanding results.
- I specialise in weight loss, strength and conditioning and sports performance.
- Everyone I have trained previously has improved in confidence, technique and strength.